Thank You for Attending
Save the date for next year: February 9 – 11, 2021
ATX West — See Industry 4.0 in Real Life
Are you implementing automation at your company? Do you need technical education and expert advice to make major business decisions? Whether you're an engineer working in aerospace, a C-suite executive in manufacturing, or any other type of professional looking for solutions to streamline operations, the Automation Technology Expo (ATX) West will give you the education and connections needed to make the right choices for your projects or business.
From live demos of pick-and-place robots and cobots to education on the latest in smart manufacturing, AI, Industrial IoT, and 3D printing, learn how to speed up and smooth out your operations in just three days at ATX West in Anaheim.
Get the Mobile App
Sync your My Show Planner schedule to the mobile app and carry it with you. Other handy features include:
- Complete exhibitor and product lists
- Access to speaker bios and session info
- Show floor maps for easy navigation
- In-app networking to connect with peers
- And much more
Download it here, search "AMG Anaheim" in your app store, or scan the QR code.
The projected global smart manufacturing market worth by 2025.
The estimated compound annual growth rate of the robotics segment during the forecast period of 2019–2025.
The market worth of industrial software in 2020 as it plays a vital role in tech, engineering, and scientific research.
Who Should Attend ATX West in Anaheim
At ATX West, engineers and executives working in all types of categories, including medical devices, aerospace and defense, consumer electronics, and automotive, converge here annually to swap insights and find inspiration. If you're excited by the potential in automation and robotics, and you want to find the education and advice needed to move your projects along, this one's for you.
Attendee job titles include:
- Design & manufacturing engineers
- Automation & robotics professionals
- Operations personnel
- Quality & process engineers
- C-suite executives
12 Tracks of Conference Education
This year's conference program features a lineup of new formats — including Lightning Workshops, Tech Talk Panels, and exclusive networking opportunities — expertly designed to meet the needs of professionals in advanced design and manufacturing. Covering smart manufacturing, 3D printing, and medtech each session offers an in-depth exploration of timely topics so you walk away with a new set of skills.
The 2020 Conference Tracks
Smart Manufacturing Innovation Summit
- The Rise of the Smart Factory
- AI, Machine Learning, & IoT/IIoT: Factors Affecting Factory Floor Adoption
3D Printing Innovation Summit
- Materials Trends: Metals, Ceramics, Multi-Materials, and More
- Choosing the Right Tools & Materials to Support Your Design Strategy
Medical Design & Manufacturing West Conference
- Exploring Emerging Technologies of the Digital Health Boom
- User-Centered Design Strategies & Tactics for Faster Product Development
- Advancements in Medical Plastics for Medtech
- Keeping Up & Staying Compliant with Global & FDA Regulations
- Driving Next-Gen Design & Innovation Strategies
- Product Development: Effective Strategies for Moving from Engineering to Production
- Materials, Testing & Risk Management Solutions
- Understanding the Impact of Recent Changes to Quality Standard
5 Connected Industries. 1 Epic Event.
There's plenty to keep you busy at ATX West, but did you know there are four additional trade shows running alongside the automation expo? Combining verticals and segments that play well together — plastics, medtech, design, and packaging — circulate beyond your own industry to solve problems across markets.
"Hands down, this is the best event to meet a ton of potential and current suppliers."
Jared Scudder, SpaceX, Quality Engineer
"Great place to see new technologies for automation, manufacturing, design, and testing."
John Buiatti, Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Company, Manufacturing Engineer
"I was amazed with the amount of automation and technology presented!"
Tammy Persinger, Collins Aerospace Systems, Manufacturing Engineer
Tuesday-Wednesday, February 9-10, 2021 | 10 a.m.* - 5 p.m.
Thursday, February 11, 2021 | 10 a.m.* - 4 p.m.
Tuesday-Wednesday, February 9-10, 2021 | 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, February 11, 2021 | 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
* Registration opens at 8 a.m. Monday-Wednesday and at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday.
Hall E opens early each morning at 9:30 a.m.