Welcome & Opening Keynote Panel: Tech Disruptors Transforming the Robotics Revolution
Former Director, Corporate Business Development AI & ML at Microsoft
Director of Systems, Algorithms and Robotics, Auris Health
Principal Technologist & Supervisor of Robotic Surface Mobility Group at Nasa Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Senior Director, Surgical Robotics R&D at Stryker
When: Tuesday, February 11, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
For over a decade, robots have remained at the forefront of innovation, leading us to a so-called Robotics Revolution. But what does this mean exactly and what will the revolution deliver? Hear experts weigh in on the future of robotics and how innovation will lead to robots with superior perception, integrability, adaptability, and mobility. Topics covered include:
- Next-gen human-robot interfaces and developments for surgical and smart manufacturing applications
- Top trends in mobility, manipulation, and programming using advanced sensors
- Funding sources, from government and academia, to industry-led coalitions and private investment
- Trends in design of both system architectures that support operating processes, to critical design elements important for new product development
When: Thursday, February 13, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
The Adventurous Thinking methodology uses the theory of multiple intelligences to deliver insight, meaning, and a plethora of unexpected options and solutions to difficult problems. Used by NASA, startups, and educators across the world, this frugal innovation system not only ideates but makes existing products, services, and systems more resilient. During this interactive session Sally Dominguez will activate your 10X mindset using the Parkour lens, introduce you to the Innovation Quadrant tool, and explain some key factors for exponential growth.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the five lenses of Adventurous Thinking
- Opportunity in chaos (with the right mindset)
- New ways of thinking that will help you be responsive to change
*You're invited to stay after the keynote and join Sally for refreshments and a chance to chat in a small group setting about Adventurous 10X Thinking.