The Attendee-to-Exhibitor Matchmaking Portal is Now Live.
New for 2018, attendee-to-exhibitor matchmaking gives you the chance to meet with potential business partners — all matched to meet your industry needs. To make your matchmaking experience as easy as it is effective, we've put together some FAQs to help you get started.
How Do I Sign Up?
If you are attendee –
Follow these easy instructions below to make appointments with the exhibitors that you are looking for!
How to book appointments
- REGISTER for the overall event
- Either select the matchmaking button on your registration confirmation page OR login to the registration portal, using the username/password you registered with for the event.
- Click on the Matchmaking tab on the upper left-hand corner.
- Select up to five 7 mins appointments across the 3 days of the show. You can only select one appointment time per exhibitor. We advise you to make all appointments over 1 day if possible.
- Your appointment request will be sent directly to each exhibitor.
- All accepted and confirmed appointments will appear on your matchmaking registration page.
You can log in at a later date to request more appointments if you schedule less than 5 on your first go, or if an exhibitor rejects your meeting request.
Your matchmaking schedule will be available to print. We recommend you print 1 day before the event for the most up-to-date schedule.
If you are an exhibitor –
We have unfortunately reached exhibitor capacity for this year's matchmaking networking activity.
When and Where Is It?
|Tuesday Feb. 6||2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.||Connection Corner, Hall E|
|Tuesday Feb. 7||2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.||Connection Corner, Hall E|
|Tuesday Feb. 8||2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.||Connection Corner, Hall E|
What Do I Do When I Get to the Event?
Please aim to meet at Connection Corner at least 10 mins before the session begins. You'll be given a hard copy of your meeting schedule upon arrival.
Following a short introduction, you'll take part in a series of five-minute meetings with time built in to move to the next matchmaking partner.
What's the difference between attendee-to-exhibitor matchmaking and speed networking?
Attendee-to-exhibitor matchmaking provides business focused, one-on-one meetings during which attendees and exhibitors are matched according to areas of interest and products/services offered.
Speed networking sessions involve a series of fast and informal conversations focused on one industry theme.