Tap into Your Colleagues' Expertise
Network with like-minded peers and discuss hot topics at the all-new lunchtime roundtable discussions. Below are confirmed topics and moderators.
Note: Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please choose only one topic and moderator per day.
Tuesday, February 11
✓ Funding Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Darcey Howard, Global Marketing Director, Coconut Bliss
- Matt Sand, President, 3DEO
- DC Palter, Angel Investor, Chemical Angel Network
✓ Leadership & Peer Mentoring
- Sarah Clark, Engineering Advisor, Eli Lilly
- Eri Hirumi, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, MicroVention
- Kate Stephenson, Founding Principal, Dyad Engineering
✓ Women in Engineering
- Lori Jordan, Former Director, Corporate Business Development AI & ML, Microsoft
- Melanie Lang, CEO, Formalloy
- Nicole Osmer, Founder, Health + Commerce
Wednesday, February 12
✓ Developing the Right Talent to Support Technology Integration
- Kyle Miller, MD, Senior Global Clinical Marketing Manager, Intuitive Surgical
- Vicki Barbur, Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships and IP Commercialization, Battelle
- Scott Thielman, Chief Technology Officer, Product Creation Studio
✓ Habits of Highly Effective Engineers
- Pat Baird, Senior Regulatory Specialist — Head of Global Software Standards, Philips
- Philip Remedios, Principal of Design & Development, BlackHagen Design
- Jay Jayashankar, Materials & Process Development Engineer, Cardiovascular Systems
✓ Convincing the Boss: Justifying Your Next Big Purchase
- Tom Ulrich, Chief Scientist, Tandem Diabetes Care
- Carlos Herrera, Senior Program Manager, Johnson & Johnson
- Eric Steuben, Vice President, Operations, PROCEPT BioRobotic
Seats are reserved based on the order in which delegates sign up. Each table has a maximum of nine seats and delegates are limited to one sign up per day. No-shows will be replaced with next in line registrants directly at noon.
As a reminder, there are also sponsored Lunch & Learn programs taking place at the same time. For a list of sponsored programs, click here.
Conference Lunch Roundtable Registration
Thank you for your interest in the Lunchtime Roundtable signups. The pre-registration list is now closed. Please inquire on-site with Conference staff in the Conference area on level 2 of the Anaheim Convention Center about remaining openings, and/or wait list availability.