New Leads Are Here
One booth puts your company in the path of serious buyers, helping you grow brand new business with the customers you're looking for. It's all at North America's largest annual event for automation technology.
Call an Event Expert: 844-826-9378
Who Will You Meet?
- Buyers with purchasing power – 90% plan to purchase a product/service or follow up to get more information.
- Regional leaders – 74% are based in California.
- High-level prospects – 52% of attendees represent engineering or executive management.
- Project-driven buyers – 74% have an active project or one planned within the next 12 months.
Event Attendance Report
Learn more about our attendees, including their onsite objectives, company types, design cycle involvement, job titles, and feedback.
Attendee objective to discover new products, services, or technologies
Attendees are from California
Sample Attendance List
View a sample list of the job titles and company name of the ATX West 2018 attendees.
"I met several possible new customers and leads to follow up on as well!"
– Lori Robinson, Marketing, Robinson Printing
"We were able to meet with similar brand names here in the US. Being a Japanese Based company, it is good to know who is already marketing their products in the US, as we are trying to get our feet wet in this market."
– Justin Wolf, Business Development, Takigen Mfg.Co., Ltd.
Extend Your Reach Across the Nation
Join our additional shows and grow your business in regional automation and robotics hubs around the country.
New York, NY